Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 35p. There are two small

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 35p. There are two small drain lines in the very back that I think are for the heat pumps condensation. There is another small white drain tube behind the back wheels close tot he gas tank. These are not water drains. what are they?
What are the three drains
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I see no other experts have responded.... I took a look at a few plumbing prints and there is not indication of what the lines are for. They very well could be for the AC unit, sometimes they will drain to the ground or on the roof. Not sure what the other would be for, sometimes you will have a vent line for the fuel tank but if it is plastic I doubt it is for that. Being a 2015 I am afraid the only way to know for sure is to contact Winnebago, they should have a technical support department and should be able to tell you for sure..... IF you want to try another expert on this please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied and we are required to reach out to each customer... Robert