Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2007 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE Motorhome. When I reinstalled

Customer Question

2007 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE Motorhome.
When I reinstalled the batteries I must have blown a fuse. Everything works as prior except for the Message Center located above the backup camera. With the message center not working in turn the gauges on the smart wheel do not work.
I have checked all the fuses in the lower compartment on the front drivers side as well as the fuses in the compartment near the rear of the passenger side of the coach.
My question is where would the fuse or fuseable link be located to power up the message center?
Category: RV
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Why the poor service ???

you ask about the engine and trans

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked about locating a fuse or fusable link.
You answered Why the poor service. you ask about engine and trans. What does that mean???????
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am sorry ,

I hit the wrong question

I will opt-out and put back to board

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks folks,I'm looking forward to your response.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That may be fused at the rear of the unit as an inline fuse. I don't know that I have ever seen that fuse (if there is one) blown. There is really not any reason for a fuse blowing on that EXCEPT as reverse polarity protection. IF that doesn't have one, then you may have damaged it. Did you correct the battery wiring? And was it that you had too much voltage or not enough or the polarity wrong? IF you had 24 VDC instead of 12 VDC it may have damaged it. I would contact Fleetwood Customer Service at the link I am adding and get a complete set of wiring diagrams for this coach. You will need to provide the FIN number for them. Fleetwood is part of the Allied Group now. I hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit! http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/partsandservice/