Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2006 Cherokee pull behind I am getting ready to

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Cherokee pull behind I am getting ready to move my RV when I pushed the button to bring in the slide out nothing happened I had a few sparks at the switch but the room did not move at all not in or out. What could be the problem and also is there a way to bring to room in or out manually ? My switch is a in line 5 pin...
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a guy coming this morning to pull my RV for me and I really need to get the room in ASAP... I am in South Texas in the middle of no place...
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay, seeing if you still need help on this? IF the issue is resolved please let me know so I can close your question and request a refund for you.....

Thanks, Robert