Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Rv slide out will not retrieva

Customer Question

rv slide out will not retrieva
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Most of these slide-rooms are wired directly to the battery so make sure you have good battery voltage. Sometimes on the cable from the slideroom to the battery you might find a breaker, below is a picture, they normally like to stick them 18" from the battery and cold be on the frame, the voltage on each post should be the same to chassis ground if you see any. You might also have more then one. Most have a tiny tab that pops out when they trip.

If the battery or breaker is not the issue I might try and find the motor and jump 12 volts direct to the motor and the room should want to run in or out. IF you need more help please get me the manufacturer of the room.... Robert

Breaker.