Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

MY HYDRO FLAME MODLE 8535-11 RUN AND LIGHTS, BUT I GET A GAS

Customer Question

MY HYDRO FLAME MODLE 8535-11
RUN AND LIGHTS, BUT I GET A GAS SMALE IN THE CAMPER. I REPLACE THE BLOWER MOTOR AND THAT DID NOT HELP SO KNOW WHAT
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That can be caused by several things. A gas line into the furnace can be loose, but more likely is that the LP/air ratio is wrong due to the LP pressure being too low. That would be the first thing to check. The pressure at the tank regulator should be checked at least once a year. Another thing that might cause this is some bug debris inside the furance that can change the air ratio. Low DC input voltage can change the ratio due to the speed of the motor not moving enough air in the mixture. Check the LP pressure first and check the voltage with a small digital multimeter and be sure that is up to par......about 12.8 VDC. Hope that proves helpful here. I can supply a manual that goes into more detail if you want one. All follow ups are included in our fee. I will also make a phone chat offer for you if you think that would be helpful.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

IF you click on the link below, you can access the manual for this model furnace. See the trouble shooting section. Did you have a chance to check out the things I mentioned previously? Get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.