Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Norcold N611 refrig that won't come on. The ON

Customer Question

hello. i have a Norcold N611 refrig that won't come on. The ON light blinks 5 times when I turn it on. I find instructions on the internet (yours?) to "reset" it, but I'm not sure about some of the steps.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

It depends on the circuit board you have, click HERE and HERE and have a look, if you have any questions on this please feel free to respond.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Look where? I have and access panel on the outside to the back of the unit, but I don't see a board like this.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, under the outside access panel you will see a board in the lower left corner, it will have a bunch of wires going to it, you have to remove the cover on the board to see it.....

IF you are still having problems please let me know.... Robert