Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How to get the slide in on a 2013 enttera rv?

Customer Question

how to get the slide in on a 2013 enttera rv?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

To start I would verify your battery voltage, go to the battery and check the voltage, most sliderooms are wired direct to the battery and need go voltage to run. Check near the battery for a blow fuse or tripped breaker, below is a picture of what the breaker could look like, most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. As a general rule they liek to stick them 18" from the battery and could be on the frame. The voltage on each post to chassis ground should be the same. IF you have access to the motor I would get a battery and some jumper wires and apply voltage direct to the motor leads and the room should run if the motor is good, if the motor makes a noise but does not move swap the jumper wires and it should run in. Some motors will also have a handle on the end of them, you move the handle and it allows you to push the room in and out with a few people. IF you know the manufacturer of the room please let me know....

Breaker...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The manufacturer of the rv is Cruiser rv
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I know the manufacturer of the RV I was talking about the slideroom, sometimes there is a sticker on the motor. If you need to go verify battery voltage and check for the breaker and motor location and get back to me that is fine, follow ups are included. IF I can not assist you anymore I will put your question back up for other experts...

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You I will get back to this afternoon
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good.... I am around daily and respond when I can....

Robert