Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C Motorhome and have a

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C Motorhome and have a water ,eat when I hook up to city water. How do I access thes lines so tha I can find the leak and fix it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Most of the water lines can be accessed from the service bays, but many times you have to remove a partition wall in the area first. And the area can be quite cramped and hard to get to. I usually have to get a small person to get to some of these areas. This can be quite a challenge, so be patient. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. I have added a link to Fleetwood Customer Service so you can get some plumbing diagrams if needed. Be prepared to give them your FIN number. http://www.alliedrecreationgroup.com/service/manuals.asp