Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

U bolt axle rubber pads 1983 Holiday Rambler rear axle with

Customer Question

u bolt axle rubber pads for a 1983 Holiday Rambler rear axle with rear tag wheel hat support the axles
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

Hi, what chassis do you have? and are you looking for the mor ride suspension pads for the tag axle? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my understanding is that it is a Chevrolet chassis requiring eight of the pads.

thanks for responding, I have no listing for these parts, with that I will put your question back up so another expert can assist, thanks for your patience......Michael

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is***** previous expert has opted out of this question..so I can help / advise from here.

Click on this link HERE -- they shoudl be able to supply you...or, if not, put you in touch with a supplier. I don't think they show these on the site, make contact direct with them and tell them what you are after. They are called by the way " suspension bump stop rubbers / rubber pads "... ask for them and they will be able to help you one way or the other.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this.. I will be only on a little today due to other commitments but will always get back to you if needed.

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE