peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2001 r-vison Condor 1290 rv, the chassis is a 2000

Customer Question

hello , I have a 2001 r-vison Condor 1290 rv, the chassis is a 2000 workhorse, on the carfaxx report its write p3500 chassi, the parking brake was stuck apply when I put some gas in it and made the fuse burn. I disconnected it so I can continu my road, but now I don't have any park at all. I had order the green rotten switch but it doesn't fit their, at the place there was supposed to be the green switch on older years model of p30 chassi, there is a sma-7-4m-c-hc relay made by h.t.p. Do you think It could be the problem ?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I put a breaker fuse 30 amp instead of the 10 amp fuse, the actuator keep going on but never stop, it is doing like a big .. clock.. clock.. clock sound. As if there was not enough pressure in in. the system doesn't leak from anywhere
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
motor is a 7.4 liters ( 454 ci)
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I wouldn't put a larger breaker in the fuse location as this over a short time will cause the wiring to heat up to where at some point the wiring can short out.This may be an issue with the actuator itself drawing to many amps shorting out the fuse causing this here.If the part you ordered does not fit I would have a dealer inspect this to see if there is any different set up with parts on this model as some parts may be different and they should be able to get the correct part needed.This will have to be tested/checked further though by either a dealer or repair center familiar with this model to locate and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.