Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Randall my touch pad is not working levelers. I am willing

Customer Question

randall my touch pad is not working for my levelers. I am willing to purchase a new one but the p/n has been discontinued. I looked at the replacement and it appears it doesn't have the plug for the fluid level monitor. any ideas how I can find an original?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am at work and only have a tablet here......I will opt out of this and let another tech take care of you. I suspect he will be along soon. Thanks for asking for me!

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Who is the manufacturer of the jacks? It will say on the control pad... IF it is a Power Gear it also might have a small p/n number on it.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is power gear the p/n is 500089
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK...

Let me check into this for you, will have some info this morning.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK...

I did find one for you and looked at this yesterday as well. They are selling the pad with the harness, but I would still contact them to see if they have just the pad as it is spendy for the kit..... click HERE to view..... I would also try some of the larger RV salvage yards, Colaw and Arizona salvage are good ones to try as well. Click HERE and HERE for them. When these parts go obsolete they can get spendy when you find them... Also every now and then I have also seen them on E-bay...

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating at the top of the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping, you are NOT getting charged again.... Robert