Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2008 montana 5 wheel camper how do you get the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 montana 5 wheel camper how do you get the furnace out
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Do you have an outside access panel? What is the make and model of the furnace?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Make sure you mark and disconnect all your ducting, on the base of the furnace will be some screws that hold it down, sometimes these are very difficult to access and might need an assortment or different size screw drivers to get to them, also an inspection mirror and flash light will allow you to see the screws. After the screws are removed make sure the circuit board harness is disconnected the furnace should slide right out for you. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Please keep in min I only get credit when you select a rating. At any time if you need more help please contact me as follow ups are included... Robert