Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I got a 04 prowler has a 30/20 main breaker, and it keeps

Customer Question

Hi, I got a 04 prowler has a 30/20 main breaker , and it keeps tripping , replaced it , still doing it , it doesn't really trip switch , lites go out and fridge , you flip breaker back on/off and works but still does it , could it have problem with electric converter
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I messed up my number its(###) ###-####
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you want a phone chat on this? I will make that offer for you. It sounds like something is shorting out there. It might be the converter or fridge heating element or something else. Turn all the other breakers off first and then back on, one at a time until it trips. That will give you an idea where to look. You can unplug the fridge as well to eliminate that. Water heaters do this when the element shorts out. When you get back to me, let me know the make of your load center where all the breakers are. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this resolved yet? I can direct you in some testing if you have a small digital multimeter. Let me know.