Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

1996 holiday rambler 5th wheel kitchen sink won't drain,

Customer Question

1996 holiday rambler 5th wheel kitchen sink won't drain, does it have a drain valve somewhere?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to find the drain valve. Are they one? And where is it located?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Outside on the driver's side of the unit. Some of these are in a compartment and most are visible under the edge of the trailer. You should have some labels on the lower side that would say "Black" or "Gray" and this is a gray water valve. Some of these larger units have 3 valves............2 gray water valves. One may NOT be where the others are and you may see it behind a tire and kind of out of sight. It should be close to straight across from the sink area. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Under the camper it's completely sealed off. Still can't find valve
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You would see just the T-handle............usually gray or black plastic. Some are located inside a bay storage area.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I attached a link that shows the whole valve............you would see just the handle part. http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-toilets-tanks/20097.htm

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one t visible and it goes to black tank. I need location of t handle for the kitchen sink
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

They are all in that lower area along the bottom........I can't tell you exacty as we don't have plumbing diagrams for these. When in the shop we look for them just like I explained it to you. I can opt out of this if you want another tech to offer something on it........

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cause I got nowhere
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid you 28 dollars for nothing, you never helped me find anything what I was looking for! No help at all. I want my money back please.