Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Randall. I have a Wedgewood Vision stove in my RV. 21"

Customer Question

Hi Randall. I have a Wedgewood Vision stove in my RV. 21" model. Recently I noticed the door does not close all the way. Stays open about 1/2 inch or so. I looked at the hinges and they seem ok. Took door apart. Springs look good. I operate the door with just the back panel and hinges, leaving the glass panel and frame off. It still does not close completely. I'm wondering if the cams are worn. Is it time to replace the door?
Michael
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Chances are pretty good that the hinges aren't bent or worn, but the door is "tweaked" and so it won't close. I always try to "re-tweak" it back in place first........then if that doesn't work, go to the new one. IF you do need one, hopefully, it will still be available as these parts go "NLA" pretty fast sometimes! Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.