Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 35G - 3 slides. One large

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer 35G - 3 slides. One large living room/kitchen, opposing living room, and bedroom. Got motorhome loaded for vacation and cannot get bedroom slide in. IDEAS??
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay, Winnebago like to use a few different manufacturers for the room. I would start by checking all your fuses and breaker in the battery box outside. If you can not find them or they look good there may be a way to run the room in manually, click HERE and see section 10.... It will show the various rooms and show how to get the room in. IF you can id the room please let me know and I might have some more input on this..... Follow ups are included.... Robert