Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I recently purchased a 2002 fleetwood/ 25' caravan. How can

Customer Question

i recently purchased a 2002 fleetwood/Coleman 25' caravan. How can I get an owners manual
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

We see these types of questions all the time and they are difficult to respond to, there is one place that you can try that is a manual exchange, if the information is not available you make a posting to what you are after. I have had several owners in the past come back to tell me it has helped. Click HERE for that. IF I had a manual I would give it to you.... IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was at the exchange the my unit isn't listed.
Another question, I have a several soft spots in the camper floor, how can that be repaired
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes the manuals are difficult to find, I have been doing this site several years and the exchange is the best source I know.

The only way to fix the soft spots would be to overlay the current sub floor with more wood to make it stronger or get underneath and add support to the framing where it meets the floor, that can be accomplished with adding more framing. The only concern I would have is if the floor is rotted, sometimes when you get a leak the floor can get soft, you would see it stained under the floor covering. So I might pull up the carpet or linno. to see if there is any damage..... Hope this helps... Robert