Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am replacing my rm 2652 cooling unit and I believe the

Customer Question

I am replacing my rm 2652 cooling unit and I believe the heating element was left in the core. how can I get a replacement? Will it work without it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

You really need to have one in there, they are a common part and most any parts store can get you one, all you need to do is provide the model number of the fridge and you will be able to get one. IF you run without out one then the area is going to get very hot on LP and might cause problems. Also let the fridge sit for several hours after the replacement so the solution inside the cooling unit can settle and of course make sure the fridge is level.... Hope this helps some...... Robert