Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2005 jayco grayhawk 26ss, had issues wit the

Customer Question

i have a 2005 jayco grayhawk 26ss, had issues wit the auxillary power cutoff switch not working, radio power wouldn't come on, and aux battery apparently wasn't charging, changed the switch, still couldn't turn off DC in coach, changed the solenoid (fuse was blown also) and everything worked fine, started it up today, radio came on, all was fine, 2 minutes later, radio went out, couldn't switch on/off dc power in coach. let it sit for about a half hour, started it up, everything worked for a minute and died again
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Can you go to that solenoid you replaced and check each side on the LARGE posts and tell me if you have power.

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately it's dark now, and the football ge is on, can we continue tomorrow possibly?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes of course we can.... I am on PST time and normally get going around 6 am....

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate it, I'll contact you tomorrow when I have some light to troubleshoot
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sounds great...

Have a good evening... Robert