Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2006 Beaver Monterey I Have an air leak in my leveling

Customer Question

2006 Beaver Monterey I Have an air leak in my leveling system and also a leak when I am going down long steep grades using the exhaust brake. The low air warning alarm will come on. What to do
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

The best way to find an air leak is to air the coach up and then get a bottle of soapy water and spray day all your air bags, fittings and all the lines..... IF you get any bubbling then it would indicates a leak. It can be time consuming to find these leaks, sometimes you have to spray everything down and then go back and recheck for the bubbles. This is the best way to find leaks on the system or what we would do at the shop. On very large leaks you might hear it and it would blow the soapy solution away from the leak. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert