Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a BlueBird coach with two (2) 3000 watt Trace RV 3012

Customer Question

I have a BlueBird coach with two (2) 3000 watt Trace RV 3012 inverter/ Chargers. The coach has two (2) RC 7 Remotes. The remotes are very difficult to read....so much so that I am not able to modify anything in the setup menus. Is there a way to reset the remotes to improve the visibility of the screen?
Also, these are serial number units AJ 00234 and AJ 00360, are there any updates to these systems?
Thanks
***************
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Trace was bought out by Xantrax some years ago, but the products are nearly the same. I can chech and see if the new remotes will interrchange and get back to you later.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Their RC/GS remote panel is supposed to work with all the RV interverters.

Shop around as the price varies. Try Amazon for a goo good price or Google it. E-Bay sellers can be good as well. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.