Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The left rear Atwood levelegs will not go down on our 2007

Customer Question

The left rear Atwood levelegs will
not go down on our 2007 Newmar Baystar 3310 with al other three when down and up - now will not go down . The right read flashes red when trying to retract and flashes green when I lower them. What is "up" with that ?
Richard schnabel
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Click HERE and try the troubleshooting sequence, the fault means no power to jack so check the connections at the jack. IF the jack tries to move or you can feel the jack trying to move then you might have a sheered pin for the jack, sometimes when the pin breakes it will get stuck in the gears and not allow the jack to move at all but you would have power to the jack...... Hope this helps some.... Robert