Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am planning on buying a used 2004 gulfstream Yellowstone

Customer Question

I am planning on buying a used 2004 gulfstream Yellowstone class c motorhome. the bathroom floor is spongy. the seller says there is something underneath where you make the floor firmer.is this true?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Not as an "automatic" thing..............it can be repaired to be sure. Some of these floors are not that well designed to begin with and are kind of and "Oreo" construction..............thin veneer on both sides and some framework with Styrofoam in between. I have beefed up some from beneath. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more and some photos of the area under the floor would be helpful in order to suggest some fixes. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you get this unit or are you still looking? Don't forget to check the roof...........very important to find out if it has been or about ready leak! That can be a very costly repair. I will be around all week-end if you need more assistance on this.