Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2007 Prowler Classic 260RL travel trailer. I

Customer Question

i have a 2007 Prowler Classic 260RL travel trailer. I believe that the power converter has gone out and i cannot locate where the converter is. I have looked behind the breaker panel which is beneath the refrigerator and i don't know where else to look. Can you help me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Yes..............what is the make and model of your load center where all the fuses and breakers are?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you see my question for you? If you want some help here I need more information.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I will be gone for the rest of the evening, so I will opt out of this question and put it back on the board so other techs can offer something for you. I don't know when that might be as they come and go all the time.