peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How do I tighten up my mirrors on my Pace Arrow 1999.They r

Customer Question

how do I tighten up my mirrors on my Pace Arrow 1999.They r both loose.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models there are bolts/screws at the bottom of the mirror housing that can be tightened to correct loose mirrors.If this is loose mirrors where they attach to the body you may have to remove interior paneling to access the bolts/screws to tighten them.If neither of these are an option here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.