Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

1992 Allegro Bay just bought it first trip power steering

Customer Question

1992 Allegro Bay just bought it first trip power steering went out and very little brakes not sure where the reservoir is , is it the long cylinder under the hood?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't think so..............that is probably the reservoir for the hydraulic system on the jacks or slideouts. The master cylinder should be under the floorboard area on the driver's side. It can be seen from underneath. Some coaches have an access hole under the floormat area. I don't know if you have one there or not. Look for any signs of leaking around that or the wheel cylinders. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.