Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a custom Forrest River Eliminator VIN #

Customer Question

I have a custom Forrest River Eliminator VIN # ***** that was damaged by Camping World, Greenwood IN while in for service. I have an agreement on contract that they will pay for the repairs. Some metal exterior panels will need to be replaced and that repair is beyond their capability. I need to have a contact to set up a delivery date and a schedule as to what address it need to be delivered to, if possible. I can provide photos of the damaged panels if you reply to me at***@******.***.
Thank you, ***** *****
Columbus, IN 47203
Home(###) ###-####
Cell(###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I would recommend contacting Forest River Customer Service and see if the factory can repair this for you. IF NOT, they can probably make a recommendation for you of one of their dealers that has the knowhow and facilities to do it. And yes, please attach the photos to your post as I would be interested in seeing how much was damaged here. I do a lot of extensive body repair at my shop and I am naturally curious about this.

Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall, I need an address or phone number please. This is not much information for $19.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I will get back to you with that as soon as I get home........

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall, below are photos of the damage to four exterior panels. I ask you to check if the factory can replace them.
I need an answer soon as time is of importance please. I need a contact at Forrest River Customer Service.
Thanks,
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I included the recall list as well. IF you have something that needs to be done, it might as well be done then. Looks like they scraped this up pretty good! What did they hit?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any luck with Forest River on this? I would be curious to know............

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found you on their sight. Yes I did
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are they going to fix it for you or send you to a dealer? And a positive rating on this question would be appreciated when we are finished as that is the only way I am compensated for my time assisting you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you worked for FR.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

No..........I work for Just Answer as a consultant here.