Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Dutchmen voltage Rv with Dometic 3 zone AC system.

Customer Question

Hey my name is***** have a Dutchmen voltage Rv with Dometic 3 zone AC system. My front AC unit model B59516.711JO is not working. I've checked the fuses. Cleaned the evaporator. The fan works on all settings. I've gone into the diagnostic screen and checked all the settings including the AC compressor. All works as should. Except the AC and fan does not come on. On the cooling mode. The AC pump delay does not show on the thermostat. Do you have any ideas whats going on?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you know for sure that there is good AC power to that unit? And are you using any kind of adapter on the shore cord? Have you tried it on the genset? Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing if that is needed? Get back to me with this and I can assist you further here.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just wondering if you might need more on this or did you sort it out? I can furnish a manual for you or we can do a phone chat if you think that would be useful here.