Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Norcold N300x, 2 way rv refrigerator. Does not cool on gas

Customer Question

Norcold N300x, 2 way rv refrigerator. Does not cool on gas mode. Works on Ac ok. What could be wrong?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Usually, it is that the LP pressure is too low and needs to be adjusted at the tank regulator OR there is something like bug debris in the burner that is keeping it from getting hot enough. Rarely, can the fridge work on AC mode and not on gas except it be a situation like this. Check those two things and get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am enclosing a link to the Norcold Service Manual for this model for you. Print out a copy or at least Bookmark it so you can come back to it again later. Let me know if perhaps a phone chat would help on this. Thanks!

http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/n300.pdf