peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a problem with the switch electric hotplate on my

Customer Question

I have a problem with the switch for the electric hotplate on my caravan's Spinflow Triplex stove built 2007/01 model OH71960Z - it is shorting out at the switch. My caravan is garaged at Orange in the Central Tablelands of NSW - can you suggest a technician to repair please?
Regards ***** ***** 02 6365 1034(H) 0428 455 320(m)
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with any help on this here,Most likely this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.The best choice for this here in this situation is to search in your area for a reputable experienced repair center that can look into this fault on your model to locate and then repair it.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.