Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2007 winnebago sightseer with 2 separate

Customer Question

I have a 2007 winnebago sightseer with 2 separate Coleman thermostats, one for the main living area and one for the master bedroom in the back. The rear thermostat has a heat option, but I can't get warm air out of the ceiling vents or floor. The front thermostat works very well using either electric or gas. Any ideas why I can't get warm air out of the rear vents?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you have just one LP furnace or two? And are these ceiling or floor vents?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One LP furnace. There are ceiling and floor vents. With the fan on it kicks out warm air through the ceiling vents (in the front). The floor vents seem to also put put a little heat, more if the LP furnace is used instead of the electric.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was purchased used. But the original window sticker stated there are 2 heat pumps. I'm pulling about 15 amps with only the rear heat on, but still only cold air out of the ceiling vents.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Can you hear if the compressor is running? You can usually hear the "humming" of the compressor. IF NOT, it can be the thermostat or some other issue, but once I know if the compressor is running or not. The model number of the A/Cs is usually visible once you remove the ceiling grill. Mach units are usually 733 or 833 as the starting part of the numbers. Get back to me with this and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to find out which models of A/Cs you have?