Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

1997 my generator is running but I 't have power inside

Customer Question

1997 my generator is running but I don't have power inside
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Go to the generator and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped most all generators will have one or two breakers at the generator. IF they are good let me know and we can continue to troubleshoot, follow ups are included..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where on the generator ate the breakers located
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Normally they are near the start switch, some generators the side panel comes off as well, you have to pull towards you at the top of the panel and then pull upwards to remove the panel. IF you can get me the make and model of the generator it will help.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The generator runs good until you turn the switch on to the inside power then it kills it
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

SO before it dies on you do you have AC power inside? I was thinking you were getting none at ALL....

Robert