Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2001 Monaco diplomat cruise control not working

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Make sure the exhaust brake switch is not on or it could cancel out the cruise control, also make sure all your brake lights are working, if you had a burnt out bulb then it could also cancel out the cruise because it is on the same circuit. Beyond that it can get real complex with all the wiring, I would check all your chassis fuses to make sure they are good. IF you have a smart wheel were you set the cruise on the wheel click HERE and it will have some more information. Might need to have a shop inspect if it is not something simple...... Robert