peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2007 pace arrow installed new digital tv front& rear still

Customer Question

2007 pace arrow installed new digital tv front& rear still bad reception when connected to cable at rv parks with digital feed
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

From what you have described here this sounds like the motorhome internal cabling is damaged or corroded as this causes the fuzzy reception like this here.The cables from the outside leading to the TV connections need inspected to see if there is a connection issue or cable issue needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
before installing new tv s there was a clear picture when hooked up to a park feed without a digital feed. all I did was to install new tv., so I do not think the cables are corroded.I wonder if the park feed that goes into coach cable hook up goes from their to the top antenna before entering the inside tv splitter box?

Unfortunately my info doesn't show the cable connections or hook ups on this model here so it is difficult to say how the cable is routed.Check the tv connection end to make sure it isn't damaged in any way when the tv was hooked up causing this fault here.

Thanks Pete