peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My dish is connected to two satellite. 107 & 111. But we do

Customer Question

My dish is connected to two satellite. 107 & 111. But we do not get about twenty channels.aafter several calls with Shaw Direct we have determined that the dish is not quite lined up correctly.Is there some fine tune adjustments I can make to connect to the missing satellite so that send those channels?
There is a title play in the dish side to side and up and down.We have on limited occasions gotten the missing channels.
What can you suggest?
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Most models do have either a manual adjustment or automatic adjustment that can be done to get the signals.If you have no controls to automatically move the dish the dish will need inspected for any adjustment pins or bolts that need moved to adjust this.If you cannot locate anything to adjust it at all this will need checked into by a service repair center to locate and correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.