Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Randall, we cannot get our living room slide pace arrow to

Customer Question

Randall, we cannot get our living room slide for 1997 pace arrow to slide in. We have electricity and everything? Any ideas? We are thinking a fuse somewhere
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Seeing if you still need help on this? IF so I would start at the battery and follow the cables, look for an auto breaker, below is a picture, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and could be on the frame OR inside a battery control box, IF I recall you will have a battery control box under the front engine access if this is a gas unit, inside that box will be some fuses, solenoids and auto breakers. I would check each fuse and auto breaker for power. A 12 volt test light will help to see where you have power. I would also try with the ignition switch ON. Make sure the parking brake is set, the RV is also in park... I would also check both banks of batteries and make sure you have around 12 volts. IF you still need more help please let me know.... Robert