Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Model n510 norcold Shows an n code tried reset didn't work

Customer Question

model n510 norcold Shows an n code tried reset didn't work
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

High my name is Robert...

Was the fridge warm when you tried to do the reset or was it shut down and you got the N code?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
frige was shut down never came on
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Just wanted to be sure because if the fridge was running and was hot on the back the reset might not work until the fridge has a chance to cool off. To me it sounds like the lower circuit board is at fault, when you jump the wire for the reset you should hear a click from the board and the code should go away, if you are not getting that click then I suspect the board is at fault, you do want to verify your DC battery voltage, make sure it is above 11 volts, the fridge needs good DC power to operate correctly, I also might try another DC source direct to the fridge, the reason being is sometimes a power converter can put out AC ripple or dirty voltage and the board does not like it so going direct will eliminate that.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..... Robert