peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I plugged in a tv in cigarette lighter and blew fuse, now

Customer Question

I plugged in a tv in cigarette lighter and blew fuse , now fridge , ac and 12 volt is out , everything else works . Where is fuse box ?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I don't have the exact location of the fuse panel myself here but some are located in the engine bay area on RV models and others are located with the inverter/converter.If you have already checked these areas and have not located the fuses for this here let me know.

Thanks Pete