Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a Kingdome 9704 system. It has worked great in the

Customer Question

We have a Kingdome 9704 system. It has worked great in the past. Hooked it up yesterday for the tailgate season and even though the control box shows two steady green lights, my Direct TV box says it is unable to find a signal. I have tried testing it with a different co-ax cable, tried swapping output jacks on the kingdome, spent lots of time on the phone with Direct TV to no avail. I am fairly certain I have the sat. settings correct (2: 3LNB, and 2: Multiswitch). Any idea what might be the issue here? Thank You!
Tim Gleason ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

These units can be hard to troubleshoot in person let alone online, click HERE and it will show you how to check the configuration or verify it is set for Direct, then you need to check the switch , it will explain all the testing, if that does not work I might call King Dome direct, there is a number at the bottom of the page. Never been a fan of the king domes as you need a special pad to diagnose.... Hope this helps some... Robert