Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

None of the slides (4) on 2005 Fleetwood excursion will go

Customer Question

None of the slides (4) on 2005 Fleetwood excursion will go out.
They rolled in fine this morning but tonight they won't budge.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I see no other experts have responded. To start make sure the parking brake is set and the engine is in park or neutral, next start the engine and try to run the rooms, the slideouts should use the chassis battery for operation. Next I would go to the chassis battery and follow the cables and look for a blown fuse OR tripped breaker, sometimes they will use one on the cable from the sliderooms to the battery, below is a picture, most have a small tab on them that pops out when they trip, check near the battery and inside any fuses boxes that you have. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert