Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a 1995 Damon Ultra Sport. It has hail damage and the

Customer Question

We have a 1995 Damon Ultra Sport. It has hail damage and the insurance company is writing it off. We live in Alberta and I seem to be having difficulty finding any used 1995 Damon's in this province to compare ours too. The insurance company has rated it FAIR. What value do you put on it.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach a few photos to your post so I can see what it looks like? What value did they give it?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

And which model number is *****? How many miles? What kind of extra equipment if any? I need more information here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model 3470, 16 foot slider with manual cover, 460 ford engine gas, power steps, flat screen TV and dvd player, 5500 watt Owan generator, 1500 watt inverter, 16 foot manual awning, tires 70%, new brakes, queen size bed, stand-up shower, hardwood flooring in living area, microwave, 2 way fridge, stove, air conditioner and heated tanks (toilet). Well maintained motor. Paint is faded and decals cracked. Before hail, no leaks and resealed roof in 2013. No damage to body. Insurance company offering $12,500 Sorry no pics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry 52,000 milages
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still working on my question??
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I went to bed early last night..............sorry for the delay. That figure would be low...............at least for one in the States. The ones I found were more like $16K to $18K range. Keep after them..........They may come around.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, for some reason I have not received an answer to this question. I am not satisfied and would like my credit card refunded. My e-mail is***@******.*** Thank-you
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't think you saw my response............I show those worth about 16K to 18K down in the U.S. I have no way to know if that is the market in Alberta. That those prices were in U.S. dollars.