Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

1998 Dutchman Lite. Where is the inline fuse?, a RV

Customer Question

1998 Dutchman Lite. Where is the inline fuse? Brian, a RV dealership/parts owner, does a side job of helping us at the KOA. My converter went out. Replaced it. Now the radio/TV antenna don't work. He feels it is the inline fuse. No broken connection with ground wires in front by battery. Fuses good. Wires good. Where and what is an inline fuse.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about a gull wing tv antenna or a whip radio antenna?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am asking about the location of the inline fuse that everyone keeps talking about that they say has blown. What has that got to do with my gull wing antenna and/or my whip radio antenna. Remember 1998 Dutchman. I am talking about both of them dying/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We took out the screws of the radio and pulled it out. The 3 amp fuse did not look blown.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't think this is a fuse issue.............but, I will opt out of the question and put it back up so another tech can offer something if they want. I don't know when that might be as they come and go at odd hours as most of us have "day jobs" and I have a full time RV business.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That should have been the first thing you said.