Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2001Holiday Rambler Imperial 1RF12061312011197 Where is the

Customer Question

2001Holiday Rambler Imperial 1RF12061312011197 Where is the fuse and control unit for the following;
1. ABS break unit. (light on dash on)
2. Heaters for under holding tanks and water pump bay(switch wont light up even in cold weather
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you can I would see if a dealer or repair center can point out or tell you for sure where the fuses are located.On most models you will have 2 to 3 fuse panels.If you can locate these panels you might check all fuses in these panels to see if any are blown or missing at all.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked with dealers such as Freedom RV and rv folks here in Topeka with no answer that's why I[m asking for your help. MJM

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Click HERE and it will have some info on fuse locations and the ABS system, I looked a few days ago and did not see a fuse for the water pump or heated tanks which leads me to believe you might have a circuit breaker or fuse near the battery, look for an in-line fuse or breaker on a smaller gauge wire. IF you have more then one water pump switch then the issue could be with the latching relay, the inputs from the switches go to the relay and then to the pump. The relay would be between the switches and pump.

Also not sure if you know this but HR was purchased by Allied Recreation group and they have a technical support number for there customers, I have worked with other customers on this site and the feedback has been positive from other owners that have called in. They can be reached at 877...466.....6226, it might be worth a try giving them a call....

Hope this helps some, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating... Robert