peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Trying to hook up a quest satelilite to 2016 couger xlite

Customer Question

trying to hook up a king quest satelilite to 2016 couger xlite has 2 inlets out side and 2 by tv cannot get signal
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Inspect and make sure the receiver or dish connections are all o.k. and there is no damage to the dish or receiver itself.If this is all found to be o.k. this may be an issue with cabling connections leading from the inlet to the outputs to the tv's or receiver itself as I have seen issues before where the model is built and the cable connections were never completely connected properly.This would need checked by a dealer and should be covered under warranty.

Thanks Pete