Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2000 Monaco Diplomat the dash volt meter is reading

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Monaco Diplomat the dash volt meter is reading 12 volts when the key is off and 28 volts running how do I remove and replace the unit
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Sometimes these can got stuck on pretty good from sitting over the years. A few ways it can be installed, first look for a plastic ring where the gauge meets the panel, also check and make sure there are no tabs on the housing for the gauge, have seen a few where you have to push in on the tabs and then it will release the gauge. It is possible it is just stuck as well... IF you can send a photo of each side I might have some more ideas... Robert