Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I installed atwood 91060 inner tank rep. My question on the

Customer Question

I installed atwood 91060 inner tank rep. My question on the wiring from the circuit board you have wht,or,green,blue,yellow,wires that wire to dual switch. Now i connected to dual switch but there is 6wires 3dual coming from switch wall or &wht, blue&wht,blk&wht where do those 6 wires plug in from circuit wires(my labels fell off) so those 6 to the green,blue,or,wht and yellow corcuit board
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

hi I am forwarding you the service manual, first locate the model number of your water heater, I believe the schematic is on page 23 take a look and get back to me if you need more help, thanks

Hi, I hav'nt heard from you for a bit, wondering if you were able to resolve your issue, or if I can be of further assistance. thanks Michael