peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a Southwind Fleetwood 36D Motor Home with two vacuum

Customer Question

I have a Southwind Fleetwood 36D Motor Home with two vacuum toilets. The rear one is working as it should but the fro t one has no suction and wont drain. The green light that says ts reDy comes on. We have tried a plunger to no avail. What can we do to make it work
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This type of fault here can be caused by a plugged drain or vent/inlet air intake for the toilet system.I would have this checked into further to locate which is the cause here needing repaired then repaired from there.

Thanks Pete