Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

We have a 99 National RV with T10 forn engine 28,000 miles.

Customer Question

It seems to happen after a few hours on the road. If I come into a slow curve in town or coming up inclines it will just stop. I can put in park and restart but it will happen again unless we stop for a few hours.
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

When it stalls, are you applying throttle, coasting, braking?

I assume they have addressed the battery and charging system issues since it will now restart without a jump.

Can you monitor the fuel pressure on a hard acceleration or an incline to see if the pump is weak and not maintaining 25 psi or more pressure?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

It seems like we are not done yet. If your still wanting/needing help, I m still available.