Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

When I try to start my refigerator on electric, I can here

Customer Question

when I try to start my refigerator on electric, I can here it clicking and clicking but never starts. then the check light comes on. It is plugged in and the gfi is not bathrrom appears to not be affected. There was a blown fuse in the circut box in the refigerator vent area, that I replaced, but all that seemed to do is stop indicating the check light from coming on?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What is the make and model of your fridge? The data tag will be on the inside of the box on newer models and on the rear left corner on older models. Dometic models begin with an "RM" and 3 or 4 numbers. Norcold versions have an "N" and followed by 3 or 4 numbers. Once I have that I can direct you further. All follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.