peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We just bought us a 2010,VCROSS it has never been slept

Customer Question

We just bought us a 2010,VCROSS it has never been slept in,like brand new, just like it came from the Factory. The TV's have never been hooked up.
We need to see if we can get a SCHEMATIC for the wiring on theRV
There several wires up in the front w/ the Big TV & we have no clue what they are for!
And also up in the Bedroom that TV has extra wires we have no clue as to where they go to.
We would greatly appreciate some info on this matter,
Thanks,
Darla Miller
10211 State Hwy 35 S
Port Lavaca,TX 77979 (###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the diagram info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.

If you have not contacted a dealer or service center I would see if they can get this info for you.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this and in other cases they may not charge anything at all.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

Thanks Pete